We have harvested our first bunch of tomatoes and put part of them into sauce for this delicious pizza that we had for dinner.
Here are my secrets to a perfect pizza:
1. Don’t let the dough rise too much. You want fluffy bread but pizza should be thin and gooey.
2. Roll out the dough really, really thin.
3. Peel tomatoes easily by dunking them in boiling water for a minute or two.
4. Add plenty of garlic and oregano to the sauce.
5. Be careful not to overbake – the cheese should just bubble and turn slightly golden, not brown.
2 thoughts on “The perfect pizza”
Looks delicious!! Nothing like homemade too!! I always used to add basil in equal amounts to oregano to my sauce, along with a twinge of some kind of sugar or honey, and also garlic!!
LikeLiked by 2 people
LikeLiked by 1 person