Just taking a few minutes in the midst of this delightfully busy time of the year to wish all my friends a happy Hanukkah, a joyful holiday season, and a terrific 2023.
My goals for 2023:
- Spend more fun and memorable times with my kids
- Keep up my productive routine of an early workday that ends by noon
- Get more creative writing done
- Carve out more opportunities to get out into nature
- Finally do that big closet sort-out
- Catch up with housework
Whatever your 2023 ambitions are, I hope you have a happy, healthy, safe, and productive new year, surrounded by family and friends and enjoying all this messy crazy world has to offer.
See you all in 2023!